Blackboards or chalkboard walls are very versatile and can be used functionally but also for decorative purposes. This kind of walls became trend in today interior design. The paint turns any smooth surface into a high performance dry-erase canvas. You can integrate them in every room of the house even take them outdoors. Chalkboard walls can be very functional and in the same time creative.
- Welcome your guests with a cheerful message written on a blackboard.
- Provide a wall that today is a shopping list and tomorrow some scribbles. A great big chalkboard in the kitchen is the perfect place for writing go-to recipes. Or another interesting idea is to have a chalkboard table in the dining room.
- Write your schedule on the chalkboard wall and you’ll see it whenever you enter or leave the house
- The color is perfect for the walls in the children’s room that can be outlined with white or colored chalks. So instead of classic wallpaper you can get wall decoration that can be changed by moving the sponge. Let the kids have fun personalizing their space.
- In the office you can draw the calendar and write a memos.
Although black is the most effective foundation for the white chalk, this dye can be in any color.